Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Saturday Morning

One of my favorite things to do in the morning is sleep. I LOVE sleeping! I love to sleep late, like until 9:00 in the morning, but unfortunately, my mom woke me up at 8:00 in the morning.

"Wake up, Cherry! Wake up!" she would yell, and I'd just stick the pillow between my ears. But Mom pulled my blanket and pillow off and said, "Come on, Cherry. You need to wake up earlier!"

So Mom made me get up and come downstairs. Penny was already up, watching a caterpillar show on TV, and Dad was already up, too, watching the same show.

Mom also made me eat fruit salad for breakfast, and even the pineapples, which I HATE.
I asked Mom why she'd woken me up early, and she said because today we were going sledding. I love sledding, so I was pretty happy.

I'll keep you posted later.

~Cherry

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I really love plushies, especially panda plushies. :3
      ~Lpiggy

      Delete