Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

School

So, today, at school, at the lunch table, my friends and I were all talking about how nice our teacher, Miss Doodle, is.

Miss Doodle is GREAT. She never yells at us, and she lets us do whatever we want. Even though she can be a bit weird, we really like her. This is Miss Doodle:
Anyway, the yellow tiger next to me is my best friend, Tommy.
He's really nice, and we hang out a lot. We met when we were still in the playpen, so we're really good friends.

I invited Tommy over to my house this afternoon, and he said yes. We usually go into the living room and play video games or watch TV.
But then, Dad saw us and told us we had to do something more "active," like playing outside.

I told Dad it was too cold outside, but he pushed us out anyway, and slammed the door.


We decided to climb the huge tree that grew on our house. But that wasn't the best idea, because Tommy ended up almost falling off one of the branches.
After I helped him up, guess what? I tipped over and fell in the freezing cold river.
After my parents lugged me out, they hit me with a week of grounding. I can't have Tommy over, and no electronics.

But, at least my dad won't budge me to go outside anymore!

~Cherry





2 comments: